1. Remove the FRONT bottom cover plate of the board. (carefully, the motherboard is attached)
2. Disconnect all connector clips from the motherboard.
3. Remove 4 nuts holding motherboard to cover plate, and remove the motherboard.
4. Replace with upgraded motherboard and reconnect mounts and clips.
5. Replace bottom cover plate. (removable thread locker recommended)
6. Remove REAR bottom cover plate.
7. Disconnect 2 clips from battery
8. Gently remove battery and replace with upgraded 60v battery
9. Reconnect 2 clips to new battery
10. Replace bottom cover plate. If you have the T-1 4.4ah model, you will also need the upgraded bottom cover plate. The LH model already has it! (removable thread locker recommended)
6. Ride up to 17+mph and enjoy the added torque!